We are looking for a fellow co-worker for the position of Administrative assistant.
If you are development-oriented progressive thinker than this vacancy is for you.
• One month paid internship;
• Developing company with the possibility of your professional growth;
• The possibility of use of corporate transport;
• Salary depends on the applicant’s abilities and experience;
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Arts;
• Work experience at similar position is preferable;
• Fluent knowledge of English language (perfect written and oral communication skills);
• Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word Document;
• Fluent written and oral communication skills in Georgian;
•Skills in analytical thinking ;
• Planning, coordination and monitoring of meetings, conferences and business trips ;
• Administration of employees personal files and other office documents;
• Leading correspondence;
• Monitoring the progress of current projects and preparing reports;
• Assisting in coordination of subdivisions;
• Communicating with foreign partners;
• Execution of other ongoing tasks if required;
The selection procedure consists of 3 stages:
1. CV selection;
2. Testing, in English language as well;
If your qualifications and personal traits are consistent with the requirements mentioned above please send us your CV by e-mail to email@example.com no later than May 31st, 2017. Please indicate position title in the subject line of your e-mail, otherwise your candidacy will not be reviewed.